Friday, June 5, 2009

Camp Tutti Fratelli ke-14

1,2,3,&4 june is camp tutti fratelli...

KTF really ROXX...This is the first time that i attend kem tutti,i feel like so happy n i'm under b team...B team guys i love you all le...DEI~~~~~ahahaha....this camp got a bit tired n very very very very happy lo..especially Malam Truly Tutti Malaysia(MTTM)...u noe.. i CRY!!!!! 1st time i attend camp n cry u noe...last time i din cry wan...5555..
I HEART MTTM...Really really really LOVE....i will not forget it d...the modul that i love the most is KECEKALAN...this modul damn cekal...n i love it..i noe most of the ppl do not love it coz DIRTY but I very very very love...Yipi!!!!
Next year i also want to go to CAMP TUTTI FRATELLI... who do not attend ktf ke 14 come n join us next year ya...

TFI
satu dua...dada,dada..UHH!!!!!

I miss TFI
I love TFI
I heart TFI

No comments:

Post a Comment