Monday, August 3, 2009

RC PROM NIGHT

Busy for this coming week or month....
I update my blog just wan to say____________
RC PROM NIGHT is nice....

It was a busy day for me...
I reach KEC aroung 9.30am.... and i was starting doing the work when i reach there....do do do until 1.20pm like that we go to eat...after eating,we come back around 2 n continue doing the work....Many thing tat i hv done,it was tired but it was so meaningful...i dun care it was so tired anot but i love to work v my b team....
at night,sophia n me was the person who incharged to gv the lollipop to all the member of prom nite....after that,we also incharged to take the hamper to gv the winners....
I went back around 11pm.... it was a tired day...But i love this day....I will remember this day...1st of august.....

No comments:

Post a Comment