Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ujian Setara 2..

yesterday is my first day of exam...
the subject got BM,GEO & MATH....
i think bm is quite easy than last time... haha...but i dunno can score B anot la...juz B enough...plz gv me B..
Geo oso not so hard coz if u din hafal at all then is HARD if you got hafal le..is more easy....really..
Math is very very easy....and i hope i can get 100.... i think this time i din have any careless..coz ujian setara 1 math oso very easy but all da question i careless so make me just score 80 more like tat only..haiz....



today is the second day for exam....
the subject got BI,SC,KH & SEJ
Bi oso quite easy than last time...i hope tat my bi can score B..juz B enough..is ok alr..coz my bi not so good de...haha...
Sc is very easy but i had do the careless mistake... urea is the eliminated food from body through
1 lung
2 skin
3kidney
the answer of course is 2&3 but my stupid eye din see carefully n oso din read the question carefully... i go to put all o..walao..so stupid...izzit i'm the first ppl that the food can eliminated through LUNG rite!!!OMG!!!
Kh oso quite easy..form 3 wan is very easy...coz i read the most...haha...
Sej i think half is very hard n half is easy lo...

I love all the Form 3 chapter..coz i read the most n i can answer the most..haha..

i hope tat this time my results is better....
N i hope tat my results is go out n never go down....

Jia you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment